A new version of INNOSOFT “Field Service Management” is now available to our customers. In addition to security-relevant changes, optimized performance and the elimination of various bugs, the 1.11 release contains numerous features and functions.
The new most important features at a glance:
- Extension of the DynamicSearch function.
- Locks for scheduled reports can be deleted.
- Messages for missing read and write permissions are translated (English).
- Extension of user rights.
- Determination of any preassignments for resources under the execution “Schedule deployment” possible.
- In addition to table definitions, definitions for views can also be loaded.
- Multiple document links can be deleted together.
- Quanos integration can now be configured in FSM.
- The title of a technical report can be stored in multiple languages.
- The customer cockpit can now be called from different action areas.
- Extended input and search function in the “Article” area.
- New feature for documents for executed actions.
- Documents can be added to a cash display.
- New possibility to define what to do with different reports after deletion.
- Resources can be additionally filtered by availability from a deployment.
- Tooltip of deployment bar can be customized.
- Operations can be assigned to another resource via the context menu of the planning board and the project filter can be activated.
- The country search filter has been added to the deployment search.
- When copying a deployment, the machines are also copied.
- During slot planning, other functions in the planning board can be used.
- SLA contracts can be taken into account.
- Fuzzy skills match enabled: skills are calculated but not used for filtering. The user can decide on the match level.
- Extension of geo-search with fallbacks to flight-trip or NoGeodata.
- For trip calculations, routes from LocationIQ can be used.
- Different route calculations can be set for the slot search and for “Calculate travel times”.
- Information, legends and notes have been revised and extended.
- In the resource search it is now possible to search for visa, tools, work permit and social security.
- Storage of user-specific filter entries in the database instead of on the local device.
- The article transfer can take place from a ticket into the deployment.
- With the help of write rights for a ticket, reports can be entered.
- Mention functionality with activated teams coupling.
- External users can reopen tickets if they have the right to do so.
- Optional adoption of SLA appointment as appointment for ticket.
Mobile GUI for tickets
- The interfaces adapt to the device and size.
If you are interested in learning more about the innovations in detail, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Your Innosoft GmbH