Career at Innosoft
We are glad that you are interested in a career in our company.
Here you can find out everything important about our job advertisements as well as our apprenticeships.
Working at Innosoft
Our employees are the capital, the competence and the creative core of Innosoft, our present and future. That is why they are always the main focus.
We offer them appreciation and professional challenge, exciting perspectives and projects in areas such as development and management, sales and administration. And of course a lot of nice colleagues. If you would also like to be a part of this, take the lead! We look forward to receiving your application at Innosoft – at any time.
Current job offers
As a student (m/f/d) for IT and software systems you will experience how to solve problems by using modern IT systems. By actively supporting Innosoft in the further development of our industry-renowned planning software and actively participating in many important development steps, you can not only improve the daily work of our customers, but also gain insight into many parts of software development yourself.
You complete your studies in 7 semesters while working and finish with a Bachelor of Science degree. The theoretical skills are taught on campus of the IT Centre Dortmund. Practical training takes place at our location in Dortmund, so that you can directly apply the specialist knowledge you have learned.
You have a technical college entrance qualification or will soon have one, and would like to further deepen your knowledge in the following or comparable tools? Then we look forward to receiving your written application at email@example.com
- General qualification for university entrance
- Interest in technology and the functioning of IT systems
- Willingness to learn and reliability
- Ability to work in a team
During the first four semesters of your studies, you will spend two to three days a week at the company, and the remaining days you will study at the IT Centre Dortmund.
You spend the remaining semesters with us full-time in our company and can put the skills you have learned into practice. You actively support us in the development to continuously optimise the software.
- Varied activities and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Responsible and “real” tasks
- Support for university projects
- Intensive support through fixed contact persons and regular feedback meetings
- Assumption of tuition fees and payment of an education allowance
- Flexible working time
Fully in control of the software and technology at home and looking for new challenges? Then the training for IT specialist application development is exactly the right choice! In addition to developing new applications and adapting existing software, the main tasks include designing and implementing individual solutions for our customers.
The challenge appeals to you and you would like to make your training in IT practical and expand and deepen your knowledge? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Higher education entrance qualification or a comparable qualification
- self-initiated work
- Distinct ability to think logically
- team player and strong communicator
- Development of new applications
- Adaptation of existing software
- Use of modern IT solutions
- Individual development for customers
- Fullstack Development
- Requirement Engineering
- extensive training
- versatile projects
- Exam bonuses
- Travel allowance
- nice colleagues
- informal working atmosphere