What are the challenges and goals in workforce management?
The main task in workforce management is the scheduling of staff on the basis of the given requirements, the qualification profiles of the employees and the required resources. Service technicians must be efficiently scheduled to avoid idle time or unnecessary overtime. This way, a service job can run as efficiently as possible. Good planning is the most important prerequisite for this.
With well-planned service assignments, you save time and thus costs. Employees can work more productively, resources are used sensibly and the quality of the service assignment increases.
Important tasks in workforce management:
- Find available field service staff
- Select service technicians by skills, geographic location and availability
- Schedule service calls to minimise idle time or overtime and make the best use of resources
- Return and report on completed customer calls
- Use synergies and review collected data for optimisation potential
- Increase customer satisfaction through high-quality service
The 5 best reasons for workforce management with Innosoft software
- Increased productivity and service quality thanks to optimal planning in the digital planning board
- greater employee and customer satisfaction thanks to transparent processes
- perfectly scheduled service technicians without idle time or overtime
- Use regardless of location and time thanks to browser-based system
- Easy embedding in existing ERP system — processes can be controlled automatically
Workforce management — plan more intelligently and efficiently with Innosoft software
Agile planning and the ability to react quickly to current changes and processes — this is made possible by well-structured and planned work force management, which also includes staff scheduling. Our professional Innosoft software helps you avoid confusing paperwork and make the service process as transparent as possible for all employees.
Manage orders, plan service calls, ensure efficient networking with field staff and benefit from helpful business information for the continuous optimisation of your service processes. The workforce management software supports you from customer enquiries to report generation and is perfectly tailored to the needs of plant and mechanical engineering.
These advantages are offered by the Workforce Management
software from Innosoft:
Location- and time
Existing ERP system
Why our software makes workforce management smarter and more efficient
The focus of workforce management is on efficient and cost-saving staff planning. Service assignments should be planned as efficiently as possible. This means that technicians must be selected according to qualifications, geographical position and subsequent customer orders, so that there are no unnecessary travel times or long idle periods between assignments.
For structured workforce management, however, it is not only the scheduling that has to be right, but also the order processing and the tracking and reporting of service orders.
Our holistic software supports you in all these service tasks. It covers all important areas — from order management to reporting and evaluating data for optimising processes. In this way, you can not only plan assignments at the customer’s site, but also ensure networking with technicians and evaluate all collected data and KPIs afterwards in order to derive optimisation potentials from them.
The Innosoft solution supports you in these areas
with your workforce management:
Would you also like to benefit from more transparency and efficiency in service, reduce costs for service calls and save time? Then test our workforce management software for smart workflows in mechanical and plant engineering now. We will be happy to present all the features and benefits of our field service management software in a live demo!