Goals and challenges in field service management
Field Service Management is primarily about efficient deployment planning of personnel and other resources. The service technicians should carry out their assignments at the customer’s site reliably, confidently, and to a high standard of quality. For this, everything must be planned and documented exactly from the customer request to the service deployment of the technician.
The ultimate goal: few dispatchers can coordinate many service technicians.
Successful planning of operations includes not only cost-saving planning and schedulingof field staff, but also, for example, the customer management, the provision of information for and by the technician, the reporting and billing of orders.
Important goals and challenges in field service management:
- Increase reliability, quality and efficiency of service calls
- Improve the quality of employee performance
- Quickly and completely document service calls
- Process and respond to customer inquiries quickly
- Make maintenance and incidents predictable
- Make service transparent to all employees
- Improve customer service and satisfaction
- Collect and analyze data to optimize processes
This is what our FSM software offers you:
- Dispatch: Planning and scheduling in real time thanks to intuitive digital planning board for efficient service operations.
- Mobile application: Technicians receive all important data for the assignment and fill out their reports (including time recording) .
- Complete service history for transparent traceability of customer orders, service calls, and machine histories.
- Location-independent access thanks to web-based system.
- Ticket system for better and faster, because more direct cooperation with the customer, at any time clearly traceable.
- Customer Portal: So that your customer can provide faster and more effective service to their customers.
- Business Information: KPIs and statistics to review and optimize service quality.
- SmartSearch: AI-based, intuitive information access for your technicians at the machine on site.
- Hassle-free integration into your existing IT system landscape.
- Optimal for machine and plant engineering: Thanks to more than 20 years of experience in the industry, the Innosoft solutions are perfectly tailored to their needs and goals.
The Innosoft Field Service software for intelligent workflows
All these field service management tasks are time-consuming and require structured planning and implementation. This is where Innosoft’s Field Service Management software comes in, supporting you in deployment planning, managing, processing and tracking service and maintenance deployments thanks to an intuitive web interface.
These features and benefits await you with Innosoft:
- Efficient order processing
- transparent service processes with customer connectivity
- Paperless service including electronic signature function
- Location and time-independent access thanks to browser-based work
- offline-enabled mobile application for service technicians
- Digital customer and machine file
- standardized service workflows and easy ERP integration
- Evaluation of service quality thanks to KPIs and statistics
Contact us now for an online presentation and live demoof our Field Service Management software or send us your specific inquiry via our contact form or by phone. We would be happy to present you our modern application, which is especially suitable for the requirements in mechanical and plant engineering and convince you of the many advantages for your company.